EQUIP YOUR KIDS TO WIN THE BLANK PAGE BATTLE!
Are you tired of watching your kids crumple up their papers every time they try to tackle a writing assignment?
The Big Book of Writing Prompts for Kids gives them the inspiration they need to confidently wield their pencil and get writing no matter how formidable the page.
- 100 "What If" writing prompts with compelling questions that will make your young writer really dig in to answer the question
- 100 "Picture This" prompts with intriguing scenes that will get creative juices flowing
- 100 "Story Starters" that will help kids move past writers block and get started quickly
- 100 Journal prompts that will encourage kids to do some deep thinking to find and reflect on their own thoughts and opinions
- 100 Non-Fiction prompts that will require kids to do a little digging to really uncover the facts about current events, historical events, cultural norms and more.
The writing prompts are spread across three grade groupings—3 to 5, 6 to 8, and 9 to 12—so this book will last you for years to come.
Get your students writing today with this comprehensive set of writing prompts.
Bonus #1: A 7-Page Story Planner that uses open-ended questions to help budding writers organize their thoughts and ideas, create outlines for their story, and develop a visual roadmap. (Value: $15)
Bonus #2: 100 Photographic Writing Prompts, each with verbal cues to help stimulate brainstorming, discussion, and imagination. Can be printed as double-sided cards or used as a PowerPoint presentation. (Value: $20)
Bonus #5: 6 Synonym Word Lists to help kids find the best descriptive words to enhance their writing. (Value $12)
Bonus #6: Story Selector Game includes six game boards. Using a pair of dice, kids can randomly select six elements of their story. Over a million unique combinations of elements! (Value: $12)
Bonus #7: Daily Writing Journal gives kids and teachers a framework for using these writing prompts as a daily writing activity. (Value: $15)